Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dear Lady,
I love you.
You add this irreplaceable and, perhaps, unexplainable comfort to my life. A solace. A sanctuary. Bishop Ledek described it as having someone you always knew was in your corner. So thank you for that.
Often I find myself feeling so inadequate as a husband and father for having led us into such a meager living. It's exceptionally disheartening sometimes because I know how much you and I are capable of. I'd say I spend most of my time every day wondering over my career and just how to climb back out of this rut we accidentally got stuck in.
Thank you for your patience and support. Thank you for listening to me ramble about ideas I've had until the wee hours of the night.
Despite it all we've done and accomplished a lot as a family, though much more stands to be done and experienced. We can have the life we desire my lady. That's the promise of the Lord. Let's just keep working at it and remain faithful and the Lord will shine a light and show us the path.



.Patrick the boy
PS I really think you're fantastic and I want to kiss you and hug you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone