Here is something I'd say for your birthday.
I'd say you're the best thing that ever happened to me and you amaze me in so very many ways.
You're something else and something unique and something adventurous and something brave and I feel honored to know you. I love to be your friend. I find all kinds of the most satisfying joy in being your wife. I only wish I knew you better, wish I was the most uplifting, enlightening, enlivening friend, wish I brought more joy as your wife. I know you disagree with my saying so, but I honestly feel like I'm miles behind you and I'm racing to be by your side. And that's not an insult -to you or to me. I don't mean it as such. I mean it as this:
You inspire me, boy. You help me be a better lady and human. You help me see light when I feel enshrouded in darkness. You raise my sights and my desires. You make me laugh and smile and love and feel goodness. Oh goodness, the feeling I get from you just fills and then overflows.
I feel so loved by you everyday that I am left wondering about it. Like, "how could this be? How can a boy so glowing with wonderfulness be taken by a girl just barely budding?" The only answer I can accept is a miracle. It is a miracle. It was a miracle when we first came to be and now, just about nine years later, it continues to be a miracle. I thank God for you. Everyday, my heart pours out thanks for you.
I love you.